VOCATION & FORMATION COMMISSION 2015-18
Director of Formation (DF) is appointed by the President, after consultation with the Delegate; DF is either the Action President or one of the members of Delegation Council.
- DF will, with the President, name the members of the Formation Commission.
- DF chairs the Formation Commission (FC).
- DF oversees the Vocation and Formation programmes of the Delegation
- DF attends the chapter of admission to Vows
- Formation Commission (FC) will compile the current formation documents for careful study and proposed revision - Vocation Promotion, Juniorate, Aspirancy, Postulancy, Novitiate, Temporary Vows and Continuing Formation.
- Proposes formation personnel and helps design programs for the preparation of Formators;
- Develops a proposal for the details of the Juniorate program;
- Develops a program for temporary professed theological studies, professional preparation, final vows preparation regular interviews and meetings;
- Proposes a continuing formation plan which is congruent with the initial formation plan;
- Proposes a plan for application process for higher studies.
- Proposes with the vocation team, a selection process for those to be officially accepted into the Delegation's formation program
- Formation Commission sees to the annual evaluation of all vocation and formation programs for presentation to the President and his Council.
- FC is responsible for Directors Forum and over-sees its annual program for meetings and projects which result from the meetings.
- FC proposes and plans the annual Delegation Retreat(s) and possible Delegation team within the Delegation.
- FC develops a proposal about the necessity and / or role of a prayer animation team within the Delegation.
- FC develops the annual budget, presented to the Bursar, for the areas under its care and responsibility. When necessary, the Bursar will have the Finance and Administration Commission review, for cost analysis, all projects and programs submitted by the Formation Commission.
- Formation Commission receives, evaluates and proposes to the President and his Council, after review for cost analysis by the Finance & Administration Commission, all donor agency projects or Delegation investment / subsidy requests that concern formation and education (not inclusive of building, building renovations, etc.)
|Br. Ignaci||Br. T. Amalan||Brs. Uvari Antony, Inego Amalan, Brickston, Mrs. Karpagavalli, & two nuns as special invitees.|
MISSION COMMISSION - 2015 ‿18
The Mission Commission (MC) is an advisory body whose primary role is to help Bro. President and his Council to take decisions regarding the mission aspects and animate the delegation.
The Chairman, with the President, names the members of the Commission.
- MC presents the annual budget to the Bursar for the areas under its care and responsibility.
- MC designs and proposes a plan for the education of Brothers and our lay Partners (teachers, co-workers, alumni, students etc.,) about "Shared Mission"
- MC draws up a proposed Mission Plan for the Delegation.
- MC designs a proposal for Lasallian Youth Ministry and / or Catechesis of Young People.
- MC develops and designs, with the Board of Management for schools, a plan, which will be submitted to the President and his Council, for the over sight evaluation of our Lasallian Institutions and administrators.
- MC develops a plan for the identification of personal and training(apprenticeship) in administrative skills for the establishments conducted by the Delegation.
- MC receives, evaluates and proposes to the President and his Council along with the comments from the Commission for Finance and Administration, for any donor agency, Projects, grants or requests for Delegation investments / subsidy that concern in-service and on going educational programs.
|Br. Ferdinand||Br. Heldon||Brs. Thomas Michael, Arulsamy, Anbunathan, & Reegan|
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION COMMISSION -2015 ‿18
In accordance with Rule 140, the commission on Finance and Administration is an advisory body whose primary role is to help the Delegation Bursar, who works closely with Bro. President and his Council.
The Commission makes preliminary studies on Administrative and Financial matters and especially on those which have to be submitted to the President and his Council.
- The Bursar of the Delegation, who is also a member of the Delegation Council is the Chairman of the Commission (Delegation Chapter IV-8)
- The other members are chosen by the Chairman in consultation with President (Delegation Chapter IV-9)
- Experts could also be invited as and when necessary.
- Mandate of the Commissione.
- The Commission is consulted in the following circumstances.
- Preparation of the Annual Budget (Rule 140a).
- Analyzing the actual expenses in comparison with the budget (Rule 140a).
- To help the Council to arrive at decisions on matters involved in the general finance of the Delegation.
- To help the Council to arrive at decisions on matters involved in the general finance of the Delegation..
|Br. Joseph Raj||Br. John Paul||Brs. John Fernando, Robert, Antonydoss, & Mr.Satheesh.|